I was thinking, everything so far seems to be in almost or really perfect timing. I didn't know much, it just seems like, that time when I dragged u to the chat channel, I just wanted u to talk more and more, and then I could continue by talking on and on again. That is one main reason u didn't discover the truth about yourself until he told u wad I said in the game... and when he decided that u should tell me the truth, it was rather blunt, precise, straightforward, and expected... had I not come online that time, I would be inside ur plan a long time ago and would hav taken a long while to recover from it, or rather, to get to noe the truth. Wish that from now on, there would be as few beans as possible, the rest just spill them onto me, I'm all ears, u should be too. My code for the personality is in the tagboard, go find out urs and tell me.
What do I think of u?
-Rather elegant
-'Naughty' in that sense
-Obedient
--Sensitive
-Happy-go-lucky, but lazy
-curious
-no flirt was used but, ok to me...
Just too good... my senior really accurate, but he that time didn't think much, he nv go for the last and final sec 4 MAF, which was with snco, he sort of liked it now, haha (Least evil lolx)
garnet peridotite was shining at
23:55
// my survival \\
\\ n-n * ff shirt 2 //
[EOYrrARCHIVES]
andrea . (cgs)
chanyi . (nyco suona)
chen chi . (nyco ruan)
chris . (hcco suona)
dao teng . (hcico dizi)
dewei . (hcico cello)
eddie . (hcco cello)
jasmine goh . (nyco suona)
jasmine kwek . (nyco bass)
jiamin . (rv)
jie lun . (hcico ruan)
jolene . (rvco ruan)
justin . (hcico gaosheng)
keng wei . (hcco ruan)
li fern . (nyco dizi)
liu hao . (hcco cello)
peng rong . (hcico zysheng)
seng chiy . (hcico xianyue)
shou kee . (hcse violin)
sin hwee . (hcco dizi)
sx . (hcico ruan)
trish . (nyco cello)
xxy . (hcico suona)
yanting . (nychoir)
yee jiunn . (hcico sheng)
yiLinG . (nyco bass)
zheng you . (hcco xyz)