I felt so sad... was very worried for u cos' I was scared someone may harrass u during ur camp lol... even though i knew it was rather unlikely anyways... bird is right for only once, I am too over-protective of u I guess... [<
After much nagging and persuading, I finally gave way and followed my mom to go to the MacRitchie Reservoir to try the TreeTop Walk...
Took the 852 there, walked-in through the entrance, mom asked some worker for directions. he said :" This way is shorter"... yea right -_-"
So we walked through alot of rubble, worth 4.5km long.
I finished singing all the Chinese Orchestra songs I know, but that covered only 3km
After that "warm-up", there was still 1.1km of uphill trek. Then, there were quite a number of other people trying to get to the top to try on the TreeTop Walk as well
At the starting point, took some photographs of myself and my mom in seperate photos, then began the walk when my mom's hp rang. So she was walking rather slowly in front of me while I took a few more photos of the natural surroundings.
Then after that she wondered why was the 1.1km of TreeTop Walk so fast.
After that, we had to get off the tall mountain or hill, walked more than 1km back to the ranger station, then rested there for about 15 minutes, the 1st real rest we had after those walking.
Then we began our descend downhill, passed by the Singapore Island Country Club and mom asked for directions -_- so lame.
Two empty taxis zoomed past but she did not want to hire them as the guy who gave the directions said the exit was near
Not funny.
So, we walked another 2km or so I guess, finally managed to reach the main road, went to the other side to take 163 to Toa Payoh.
then
At there, we ate and rested for quite long, like 45 min, then took 157 home.
garnet peridotite was shining at
12:30
// my survival \\
\\ n-n * ff shirt 2 //
[EOYrrARCHIVES]
andrea . (cgs)
chanyi . (nyco suona)
chen chi . (nyco ruan)
chris . (hcco suona)
dao teng . (hcico dizi)
dewei . (hcico cello)
eddie . (hcco cello)
jasmine goh . (nyco suona)
jasmine kwek . (nyco bass)
jiamin . (rv)
jie lun . (hcico ruan)
jolene . (rvco ruan)
justin . (hcico gaosheng)
keng wei . (hcco ruan)
li fern . (nyco dizi)
liu hao . (hcco cello)
peng rong . (hcico zysheng)
seng chiy . (hcico xianyue)
shou kee . (hcse violin)
sin hwee . (hcco dizi)
sx . (hcico ruan)
trish . (nyco cello)
xxy . (hcico suona)
yanting . (nychoir)
yee jiunn . (hcico sheng)
yiLinG . (nyco bass)
zheng you . (hcco xyz)