Saturday, 24 January 2009
music of the week: two variations of libertango
www.youtube.com/watch?v=5fH3rLP3kFM [violin duet|piano]
www.youtube.com/watch?v=REgtPMtrLWs [KSO]
quote:
Women, when they are not in love, have all the cold blood of an experienced attorney. -- Honor'e de Balzac
i don't want to be a hero.but when bad situations crash onto me...
well, i don't know what to think of.
i still hate myself for wasting time.
once again, i need assurance and answers from final fantasy ix.
i was worried for one issue. this reflects exactly the same issue.
if i can't answer myself, the last prayer wishes i do not perish.
good luck trying to survive from the gallows. once again.
Zidane: (Dagger...) "I-I see. Thanks!
Hey, Freya...Stop being so mad, alright?"
Freya: "Do you know why I'm really mad? It's because of you!
Where have you been!?
Dagger is about to become queen, and you're off wandering about!
Have you found out anything more about Kuja!?
Well? Answer me!"
Zidane: "Um... Well, I tried to find more info, but..."
Freya: "Look, if Kuja was responsible for taking Dagger's eidolons...
...and killing Brahne, who was working with him...
Don't you think he'd come after Dagger again!?"
Zidane: "I know... But what can I do?
I couldn't even talk to her, remember?
I don't even know if I can protect her...
Besides, she's gonna be queen.
She'll have all the guards she'll need. She won't need me."
Vivi: "But Zidane... I think Dagger wants to see you.
So... Let's go see her!"
Zidane: "Yeah... But we'll leave as soon as we're done."
the conclusion: i have to be strong. no matter what.
garnet peridotite was shining at
20:00