Aloha once again! Well, just to be sure, Freelance Friday and Thoughts for Tuesday won't be a permanent fixture unless YOU think we should include them in as a permanent fixture. (So, please tell us what you think!)
I shall start my rants then.
The updates for Madoka Merry Index II Gosick will arrive slightly later; I don't have energy to stay up all the way until morning for now, though I used to do that for a few weeks back last time. Also, I will tell you which ongoing titles are improving and which titles are falling.

There will still be regular anime and related content updates, so don't worry about that. Apart from the mainstream content and writeups, there are some content that are quite... debatable. Whether it's of anyone's interest to write it down here.
For example:
Figurine reviews. For the most part, a writeup here will only tell you [1] if there's any quality difference between the picture that you see online (if you intend to order online), or [2] if there's certain fixtures and parts that are difficult to move (for action moving figurines) or tough to fix together, or easily broken parts. If you tend to buy from shops, only the [2] reason would apply.
That's all there is for the usefulness of a figurine review (I think?)... unless someone wants to prove me otherwise? For figures made by a good-named manufacturer, there's little point to do a review as well if they have that "quality assurance"... something like you can always expect the best to come out from these manufacturers.

Personally, I'm not so much of a hardcore figurine collector. There was one figurine however, that I instantly loved when I saw it online when it was available for pre-orders.
ALTER's Nanoha 1/7 Scale -Stand by Ready- Movie 1st Edition

It was sold out during its pre-order phase. But I managed to get one, luckily.
Website management-wise, we've only just started out very recently over the past month, so content and things are still quite haywire and flying around I think. For now you'll see only these few writers: Mave, pkmmaster11 and invincutable. Over time, when we manage to recruit more writers, there will be broader content, but rest assured that the mainstream anime-related content will be here to stay.
[caption id="attachment_4119" align="alignnone" width="270" caption="k-on kotobuki tsumugi maid cosplay figure by max factory"]

[/caption]
Listed below are the content that we currently have. Feel free to comment on anything you want more, or less of. Help us to help you ^^
~ Now airing: First Thoughts ~ Now airing: episodes ~ Movie Reviews ~ Past Series Reviews ~ Battle Saturdays ~ Rant sessions (such as this one) ~ bits of Anime News ~ Top 10 lists (remember winter 2011 anime top 10 list?) ~
PS: In case you were wondering about the pics, Ika Musume has a season 2 coming out, Ore no Imouto has an OVA already out (different ending) and K-ON! has a movie out by 03 december 2011...