Those who miss Madoka, may want to see her
source of inspiration back in episode 06.
Puella Magi Madoka Magica Episode 06 at 11:45mins into episode 06...
Madoka consults her mother for advice. Not that it is all correct, but there are some things that strike a similar note with me.
~
Madoka: "Can I ask you something?"
...
Madoka:" My friend's in trouble. She's not doing or saying anything wrong. But whenever she tries to do the right thing, it just gets worse."
~
Mom:" That's normal. Unfortunately, it doesn't always end happily if you do the right thing. Actually, the more everyone tries to do what they think is right, the less happiness there is."
~
Madoka:" She's not doing anything wrong. Why can't she be happy? What should I do..."
~
Mom:" It's not the kind of thing you can fix by talking. You want to fix it, even if it's not perfect?"
~
Madoka:" Yeah..."
~
Mom:" Then you need to make something wrong." ~Madoka gives a huh expression~
Mom:" She's too right. She needs something wrong done for her."
~
Madoka:"Wrong...?"
~
Mom:" You might tell a lie, or run away from something. Later, you'll realize it turned out okay. If you're really stuck, try doing something wrong."
~
Madoka:" Will she know I'm doing it for her?"
~
Mom:" She might not. Definitely not soon. I did say this wouldn't be perfect. Either you give up or accept that she won't understand. Madoka, you've grown into a wonderful girl. You never lie and you don't do anything bad. You always try to do the right thing. You're the perfect child." ~~ *drinks sake* ~~
"You need to learn to make mistakes before you grow up."
~
Madoka:" I need to... learn?"
~
Mom:" You heal quickly when you're still young. If you learn how to get hurt gracefully now, it'll help you later. When you've grown up. It's hard when you make mistakes. As you get more responsibilities, it's worse when you mess up."
~
Madoka:" Isn't that hard?"
~
Mom:" It's always hard being an adult. That's what alcohol is for."
~
Madoka:" I can't wait until I can get drunk with you, mom."
~
Mom:" Grow up faster, then! It's really hard, but just as fun."
~~~


Oh, and more videos!
check out all the madoka playlists on youtube, you might find something interesting!
http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=3C0E1E98A7586166